Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Profile



When I bought my first computer about 12 years ago, I accidentally came across a program called photo paint. It was an instant addiction!
Well, years have passed, I got my own photographic equipment and after many tests I settled with "The Gimp" for my manipulations.
Self taught, no professional and still struggling with the art of photography, I found liberation in the genre of digital-art-creations, which gives me the ability to completely control the outcome of a picture, turning a smile into sadness, or a tear into joy!
My textures are increasing in numbers, and I thought it would be a pity, if they were not used more than once, so I decided to share them with new made friends on flickr and deviantart, no strings attached besides a credit.
The same goes with anyone who happens to come across this blog, just don't sadden me with claiming them as your own or trying to make profit of something that is mine to give, and I give it free!


I'm available for any kind of manipulative work you need to be done, as long as as my creativity is not confined. Whether it's a portrait you need for personal/professional use, a cd-cover or any other picture you'd like to look different for whatever reason, you can contact me through the contact form on this blog or through the other stated networks I'm active on, so that we can work out all the details.

My Networks:

flickr
behance
500px


My Tools:

The Gimp - The best free image editing program ever
Olympus SP510UZ - A very intelligent compact digi-cam
Olympus E510 - A DLSR I still haven't managed to tame
and my inspiration, whenever I get it anyway!

View my complete profile

No comments: